as of 04/17/2021 (Details)
The 3Mô Paint Preparation System (PPS) comprises calibrated mixing cups, flexible liners, lids with built-in filters, and locking rings. As freshly filtered paint is dispensed, the liner collapses. This allows the spray gun to be operated at any angle in any plane through 360 Degree, including fully inverted. Expensive, unused paint can be saved in capped liner for storage and subsequent re-use. Only one pot for mixing and spraying. Up to 70% saving of cleaning solvent. Faster system from mixing to disposal. Less operator exposure to solvents.
- Kit contains 50 lids with 200 micron filters, 50 liners, and 20 sealing plugs.
- Graduated measurement to 20.3 oz/600 mL (with mix ratio film insert).
- Maximum capacity of 25 oz/750 mL when filled to within 1/8 inch of rim.
- PPS is a complete painting system from 3M which produces cleaner jobs, saves on solvent usage and gun cleaning time and can improve operator efficiency by as much as 15%.
- PPS replaces traditional mixing cups and filters and drastically reduces the amount of solvent required for gun cleaning.
- Kit contains 50 disposable lids with 200 micron filters, 50 disposable liners, and 20 sealing plugs.
- The 200 micron filters are recommended for traditional solvent based paint or primer applications. Graduated measurement to 20.3 oz/600 mL - with mix ratio film insert - . Maximum capacity of 25 oz/750 mL when filled to within 1/8 inch of rim.
- Since PPS uses the same cup for mixing and spraying, there less risk of outside contamination, less time spend mixing and cleaning.