as of 01/18/2022 (Details)
The 3MTM CR100 Document Reader acquires the codeline data from Machine Readable Travel Documents (MRTDs) and other identity documents. Recommended software - WizzForms or VeriScan (by IDScan.net). Smallest passport scanner with easy to use autofill application for Windows programs. Comes with USB cable, no power supply needed. The 3MTM CR100 Document Reader acquires the codeline data from Machine Readable Travel Documents (MRTDs) and other identity documents. Support ANY passport in the world issued after 2005. Also reads US Green cards, visas, most European IDs, etc.
- Enables users to read Machine Readable Zone (MRZ) data from passports, IDs and other Machine Readable Travel Documents, as well as three-track magnetic cards
- USB 2.0 output/USB powered (no power supply), single interface cable (2m or 15cm options at time of purchase)
- Reads ALL passports in the world issued after 2005, as well as US Green Cards, visas, etc.
- Applicable to banking, border control, law enforcement, transportation, hotel, car hire and retail markets.
- Bi-directional swiping. Desktop mount for stable, non-slip swiping (optional, user installable)