as of 10/16/2021 (Details)
Give Your Trailer What It DeservesTrailers are how we work and how we play. And for those who hauls, there are just too many things to do before a long drive to waste time worrying about your trailer’s clearance lights. But if you're using short-lived incandescent bulbs, you could be making a trip to the parts store to fix your lights before you can hit the road. With a long-lasting set of LED clearance lights, you’ll spend less time maintaining and more time doing what you love.We Don’t Settle for Second BestNot all clearance lights are created equal. Our lights are equipped with 10 attention-getting LEDs, sports an impressive IP67 waterproof rating needed for boat and jet ski trailers, have a convenient 90° plug for easy installation, new grommets, and come with a slightly protruded body for better viewing angles. Can your clearance lights do all this? More Than Just an LED Light More than just practical and long-lasting, our lights are also legal. According to the FMVSS-108, all trucks and trailers over 80” wide and with a GVWR of over 10,000 lbs must use clearance lights and reflective materials to legally operate on the road. Our lights combine the features and benefits of an LED side marker with a highly visible reflectorized lens so you can quickly and easily satisfy both requirements with one piece of equipment.FeaturesDOT FMVSS-108 CompliantIP 67 Waterproof10 LEDsReflectorized Lens90 Degree Plug and New GrommetTOP Marking for Easy Orientation
- CONVENIENT - No need to buy reflective tape AND side marker lights for your truck or trailer. Our lights combine the features of a side marker light and a reflex reflector so your vehicle can easily meet the requirements of DOT FMVSS-108.
- BETTER THAN THE REST - Our lights are sonically sealed and IP67 rated which means, unlike other lights, these side marker lights are just as comfortable on your boat trailer as they are on your work trailer.
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL- TOP markings allow you to quickly orient multiple lights for better function and appearance, a 90 degree plug makes it easier to install this light in tight spaces, and the light�s slightly protruded body improves its visible angle.
- CONSPICUOUS - Some other side marker light companies employ only one or two LEDs in their lights, but our side markers pack in 10 individual LEDs to maximize visibility and safety.
- YOUR COVERED - Available in amber and red with new grommets included, these lights are an excellent choice for the front, back, or sides of your vehicle.