as of 04/17/2021 (Details)
Dual runner aluminum ATV ramps with an elevated solid traction surface designed to grip large wheeled ATV off-road tires, snow blowers and snow throwers. AFP-9012-2 ATV ramps feature a 1,500 lb. distributed weight capacity, or 750 lb. maximum per ramp. Each 11.125" wide ramp is arched for maximum ground clearance and folds compact for storage under or beside an ATV loaded into a pickup truck bed. Off-road wheels are channeled properly along the ramps by 1/2" raised sides. AFP-9012-2 ATV ramps include (2) adjustable safety straps to prevent ramp kick-outs while holding the ramps in place during loading and unloading. Rubber coated fingers provide a firm grip on the truck bed tailgate. Not designed for use with UTV's, golf carts, small wheeled equipment vehicles or tractors.
- 1,500 lb. distributed capacity Solid Surface ATV Ramps with adjustable safety straps (750 lbs. per runner)
- Folds compact for storage under or beside the ATV
- Elevated traction surface for large off-road tires
- 1/2" Raised sides keep wheels channeled on ramps
- *Not for use with UTVs, Golf Carts, Tractors or other Small Wheeled Vehicles