Deal: $19.75 (SAVE Now!)
as of 11/26/2020 (Details)
A Girl's On-Course Survival Guide to Golf™ is a portable guide that addresses every detail of a woman's golf game from tee to green and in-between. It's packed full of instructional, step-by-step photographs for every technical aspect of the game, while also covering course management, mental tools, rules and etiquette, and a hysterical jokes section for when all else fails. Dotted with fun illustrations when on-course, from tee to green and in-between, A Girl's On-Course Survival Guide to Golf™ is approachable, user-friendly, and perfectly sized for the golf bag. This guide allows readers to improve their game while they are playing with a wire binding that allows for easy use on the golf course. No more wishing you could remember what you read in last month's Golf for Women--now every question is answered. The clear, easy-to-follow, how-to photographs and illustrations provide re-creatable visuals that will ensure success from the tee to the green.
- Written by Boston University graduate Christina Ricci
- On-course survivor guide to use on or off the golf course
- Covers everything you need to enjoy the game of golf and score better, whether you are a weekend player, a corporate executive, or an avid golfer
- Offers an inspiring, unique first-person amateurA's point of view
- Step-by-step illustrated instructions for every technical aspect of the game
Do you want ot get the A Girl’s On-course Survival Guide to Golf: Solid Golf Fundamentals… From Tee to Green and In-Between?