as of 01/23/2022 (Details)
Overview The quiet cabinet system is designed to cool home theater, electronics, and audio video cabinets. Included fans uses a custom motor engineered to minimize noise at low speeds and are certified by CE, UL, TUV, and RoHS. Containing dual ball bearings rated at 67,000 hours, the unit can be mounted in any direction. Features matching metal frames with a brushed black finish. Includes all necessary hardware to easily mount the unit onto your cabinet and power it through a standard wall outlet. Thermal Controller The thermal controller features a back-lit LCD display, and back up memory to recover your settings during power failures. Program includes easy-to-use thermostat, fan speed control, and SMART mode that automatically adjusts the fan's speed to react to surrounding temperatures. Adding More Units For more airflow, these additional cabinet fans are available to add on. The included thermal controller can control up to four AIRPLATE series cabinet fans: AIRPLATE 1 (AI-CFS80BA), AIRPLATE 3 (AI-CFS120BA), AIRPLATE 5 (AI-CFD80BA), and AIRPLATE 7 (AI-CFD120BA). Dual fans count as two fans. Applications This cooling system is popular in a variety of applications including AV, DVR, media, and home theater cabinets; and smaller enclosures such as computers, stereos, and amplifiers.
- A quiet fan system designed for cooling cabinets that requires minimal noise.
- Digital controller features a back-lit LCD display with back-up memory and can power four fans.
- Functions include thermostat control, fan speed control, and SMART energy saving mode.
- Fan unit and controller contain matching metal frames with a brushed black finish.
- Size: 11 x 5.75 x 1.5 in | Airflow: 104 CFM | Noise: 26 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball