as of 05/13/2021 (Details)
ACDelco Professional, premium aftermarket V-Ribbed Advanced Technology Belts serve as replacement belts for accessory belt drive systems (ABDS) and other serpentine belt applications. They are designed using advanced manufacturing technology and premium EPDM rubber construction to provide customers with superior accessory belt drive systems (ABDS) and new-vehicle-type performance. These premium aftermarket replacement v-ribbed advanced technology belts are manufactured to meet or exceed your expectations for fit, form, and function.When it comes to replacing your belts and hoses, ACDelco offers a full line of Professional, premium aftermarket, Belt and Hose products for many GM and non-GM vehicles. In addition, ACDelco offers pulleys, tensioners, tools, and kits to make part replacement simple and precise. ACDelco Professional, premium aftermarket Belts and Hoses fit your GM vehicle as well as a wide range of other vehicles on the road today.ACDelco offers belt and hose products for on-road and off-road vehicles and equipment, while providing the performance and dependability you expect from ACDelco. We offer a full line of Professional, premium aftermarket automotive belts and hoses, as well as bulk hose, and also tensioners and pulleys, kits, and tools to enhance the performance and dependability of your vehicle. ACDelco’s Specialty line contains non-automotive belts for lawn and garden equipment and special turbocharger hoses for turbo equipped vehicles. Through our Professional, premium aftermarket and Specialty lines, with both light and heavy duty belts and hoses available, you can rest assured that ACDelco has a high quality belt and hose part to meet your needs.
- Made with temperature and crack resistant EPDM rubber for a long life and quiet, dependable performance
- Is the belt of choice by professional technicians, lasting 50% to 60% longer than retail belts (low priced belts sold at car part stores)
- Its precision dimension control of rib profile transmits load efficiently throughout the accessory belt drive systems (ABDS) allowing components to operate at optimum levels
- Able to operate and accept misalignment in the accessory belt drive systems (ABDS) far greater than other serpentine belts
- Its flexible construction allows the belt to withstand billions of topside and backside bends resulting in a long belt life
- Manufactured using quality materials to help provide long life, minimize noise, reduce loss of tension, and solve problem applications