as of 09/30/2023 (Details)
The ACDelco GM Original Equipment Regular Fuel Cap is a threaded cap that seals your vehicle's fuel tank filler, and is a GM-recommended replacement for your vehicle’s original component. The fuel cap has a rubber gasket that provides a liquid-tight seal to keep fuel in and water and dirt out. The cap may have a check-valve that lets air in or out depending on the air pressure inside the tank. This original equipment regular fuel cap has been manufactured to fit your specific GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.Get the GM quality you know and trust with ACDelco GM Original Equipment Thermostats and Caps. Stay with the brand of parts your General Motors vehicle came with and get peace of mind that the fit, form, and function is up to the high standards and specifications of General Motors. ACDelco GM Original Equipment Thermostats and Caps are engineered for virtually every model of GM car, light duty truck, and sport utility vehicle.ACDelco has a full line of high-quality thermostats and caps for nearly all GM vehicles on the road today. Through our GM Original Equipment and Professional, premium aftermarket product lines, our thermostats cover a wide range of designs and temperature ratings to meet your needs. We also offer GM OE and Professional, premium aftermarket fuel caps, radiator caps, and oil filler/breather caps to replace your worn GM Original Equipment.
- Provides a tight seal to keep your vehicle's fuel tank closed
- A sealed fuel tank reduces vapor emissions which helps the environment
- Prevents lost fuel in order to help reduce your trips to the gas station
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function