as of 05/17/2021 (Details)
Water/Methanol injection users now have the sophisticated safety system they've always needed in an easy to use package. Unlike most competitor systems that only check flow at a single point, AEM's Injection Monitor is a smart system that actively monitors the entire flow curve. Flow versus injection rate data is continuously collected and any deviation away from an acceptable baseline flow curve will trigger an alarm output. This output can be used to reduce boost, pull timing, switch maps, or any other function to protect an engine from harmful detonation in the event there is an unsafe operating condition. High-tech analog style gauge is easily readable and user programmable for either 0-500 cc/min or 0-1000 cc/min flow ranges with interchangeable black and white face plates and black and silver bezels. The gauge alarm and backlighting color is fully user adjustable through software to match virtually any OEM dash or desired color. 0-5 Volt analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the AEM EMS or F/IC. Auxiliary input for use with AEM water/methanol injection "Boost Safe" feature triggers alarm output in the event there is a system readiness issue (open circuit, short circuit, low fluid level, etc.). High-quality precision flow sensor included. Gauge backlight is user defined to dim on either a +12 Volt or ground signal. Injection monitor software has a built in auto set limit feature that automatically suggests best alarm configuration.
- Actively monitors the entire injection curve and its relationship to injection progression; can be used with any injection system with 1/4 inch OD tubing; tunable PC based software with USB connectivity
- Legal in California only for racing vehicles; AEM strongly recommends that users never exceed a 50% methanol concentration; AEM holds no responsibility for any engine damage or personal injury that results from the misuse of this product
- Note: For optimum results, all water/methanol injection systems and gauges should run with an AEM inline filter (AEM part #30-3003)
- One low side (ground) driver and one high side (+12v) driver can be configured to turn on or off during an alarm condition; internal data logger records all injection flow and alarm status data
- Built in warning lights inform the user of an alarm trigger; offers a live gauge view that displays both injection percentage and flow; fully adjustable alarm delay and alarm reset period