as of 12/02/2021 (Details)
The road map to PLC mastery starts with learning how to read electrical schematics. Programmers need this skill to see how PLC programs will interact with the hardware that are in a system. This training course teaches electrical schematic reading and electrical components that are commonly used in electrical schematics.The next stop of the road to PLC mastery is learning the basics of PLC hardware. PLC hardware knowledge is needed to design PLC control systems that conform to technical and functional specifications. This training course teaches PLC hardware that are typically used in PLC control systems such as digital I/O module, analog I/O module, processor modules and power supply module. Animations and demonstrations with real PLC hardware are shown to help viewers understand some of the PLC hardware concepts.The final stop of the road to PLC mastery is learning the basics of PLC programming. This training course teaches basic programming instructions, programming tools and programming concepts that will allow viewers to create basic to intermediate complexity PLC programs. Animations and programming demonstrations with real PLC hardware are shown to help viewers understand some of the programming concepts. Three bonus PLC Training ebooks totaling over 1000 pages are included with this Ebay listing. The ebooks provide supplemental training of the topics covered by this training course and more!
- High definition full motion video (1920x1080). 5 hours total video run time.
- Clear, concise, organized, detailed and easy to understand. Easy as 1, 2, 3! Step by step instructions.
- Suitable for technicians and engineers who know little to nothing about PLCs.
- This listing is for 1 DVD that has three training courses: 1. Ladder Diagram Basics 2. PLC Hardware Basics 3. PLC Programming Basics
- Three bonus college level PLC training ebooks are included for free (+1000 pages).