as of 02/22/2024 (Details)
Al's Liner DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Truck Bed Liner Kit comes with everything you need to get a professional looking truck bed liner or protective coating. Each kit comes complete out of the box for a hassle-free application. Al's liner is a three-part blended polyurethane high solids coating that comes with primer, tinting and a mixing paddle. All the components come pre-measured so all you have to do is mix it up and spray it on. With the quick and easy process, your project will be locked down and looking great in no time, whether it's a truck bed, a boat deck or the undercoating of a 4x4. The kit includes polyurethane resin, acrylic binder, activator, tint, primer, mixing paddle and squirt nozzle for primer. Al's can be applied at any thickness in virtually any texture or color. Simply pour components B, C and Tint into component A and mix. You can also mix smaller amounts. Al's also offers a customized spray gun or roller/brush kit for application, along with several accessories and additives to make the prep easier and to customize the look and finish of the coating.
- Three-part blended polyurethane high solids coating
- Can be applied at any thickness in virtually any texture or color
- Pour components B, C and Tint into component A and mix
- Can also mix smaller amounts
- Includes 70 ounce Component A, 28 ounce Component B, 28 ounce Component C, 4 ounce Primer and Sprayer, 4 ounce Color, 1 Mixing Paddle and application instructions