as of 12/01/2021 (Details)
The gateway of an eero Pro mesh WiFi system, the eero Pro router (2nd generation) has two auto-detecting Ethernet ports that allow you to connect to your modem and any other device — like an Ethernet switch, printer, or another eero. With the addition of a second 5GHz radio, the eero Pro router has tri-band power, which lets you do more, simultaneously, in every room of your home. The eero Pro can either act as a single router or add 1,500 sq. ft. of coverage to any eero system. eero is WiFi you never have to think about again.
- eero Pro router/extender - The Amazon eero Pro mesh router replaces your traditional WiFi router. A single eero Pro is a perfect start for any home and can be paired with another eero Pro or eero Beacon to quickly add coverage as needed. eero Pro is backwards compatible with 1st generation eero routers.
- Pro-grade WiFi - With the most intelligent mesh WiFi technology and powerful hardware, the eero Pro features tri-band technology making it 2x as fast as the original eero router. With two gigabit Ethernet ports, easily connect your eero Pro to your favorite devices or additional eero Pro's for the fastest in-home speeds.
- Cutting-edge WiFi - Unlike common wireless routers and access points, eero Pro automatically updates overnight so you always have the latest security and features.
- Mesh network - Powered by proprietary TrueMesh technology, eero Pro WiFi systems leverage multiple access points to create a mesh network to provide your home with incredibly reliable internet, all on a single system.
- Quick & easy setup - Replacing your old WiFi router has never been easier than with the eero Pro router/WiFi extender. Setup takes minutes and the companion mobile app makes managing your whole-home WiFi simple and intuitive.