as of 05/28/2023 (Details)
You are looking at a set of (4) 1/2 Inch 4130 Chromoly Teflon-Kevlar Lined Right Hand Thread Rod Ends/Heim Joints. These ends have a 1/2 Inch shank and 1/2 inch ID hole. They are 1/2 inch Right Thread Pitch. The body is manufactured out of High Strength Aircraft Grade 4130 Chromoly Steel, Kevlar® Reinforced Nylon 12 with PTFE Lined and Chrome Plated for corrosion resistance. The Ball is precision manufactured out of 52100 Bearing Steel, Heat Treated, Hard Chrome Plated and precision ground. This rod end has a 16,250 Lb lateral load rating. You will not get a better quality heim joint-rod end anywhere. We guarantee it. On top of that, you won't beat our price either. These super strong rod ends are most commonly used on Sand Rails, Rock Crawlers, ATV's. Race Cars etc.. Please Note: These Rod Ends Also fit the spindle side of American Star, Fireball Racing, Janssen Racing and Full-Flight A-Arms that utilize a 3/4 Inch Heim Style Ball Joint
- Manufactured out of super tough 4130 Aircraft Grade Chromoly Steel
- Durable, Tough and Long Lasting Chrome Plated Finish.
- 1/2-20 SAE Thread Pitch with 1/2 Inch (.500) Hole
- 16,250 lb Lateral Load Rating
- Simply The Best 1/2 Rod End On The Market Today