as of 01/21/2022 (Details)
Anker USB 3.0 to RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter Add separate gigabit ethernet access to Macbooks, Ultrabooks and notebooks in an instant. Product Features • Supports gigabit ethernet connection with high bandwidth of up to 1000 Mbps • USB 3.0 enables SuperSpeed data transfer, backward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1 standards • Supports backpressure routing and IEEE 802.3x flow control for full-duplex (FDX) and half-duplex (HDX) systems • Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, and IEEE 802.3ab. Supports IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet) • USB to RJ45 adapter supports Gigabit networking over USB 3.0 • IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T) compatible • Crossover detection, auto-correction (Auto MDIX) and Wake-on-LAN (WOL) • Powered solely through the USB port • Three LED indicators independently indicate status System Requirements Supports Windows (32/64 bit) 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS 10.5 or higher. Get to know us. We created Anker with a single goal in mind: to make the smart life easier. That means starting with affordable, high-quality gear and ending with a commitment to 100% user satisfaction and an 18-month warranty. After all, we're customers too.
- USB 3.0 male A to RJ45 female adapter supporting 10/100/1000 bit ethernet. Adopts USB 3.0 standard. Backward compatible with 2.0/1.1 standards.
- Supports backpressure routing and IEEE 802.3x flow control for full-duplex (FDX) and half-duplex (HDX) systems. Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3ab. Supports IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet).
- Supports crossover detection, auto-correction and Wake-on-LAN (WOL). Supports Windows (32/64 bit) 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS 10.5 or higher.
- Powered via USB - no external power adapter needed. LED indicators indicate operation.
- Package contents: Anker USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.