Regular Price: $1219.00
Deal: $1219.00 (SAVE Now!)
as of 01/23/2021 (Details)
The AOR AR-DV1 wideband communications receiver covers 100 kHz to 1300 MHz in traditional analog modes (SSB, CW, AM, FM, S-FM, W-FM) as well as various digital modes. In fact, we know of no other radio in this category that can decode Icom's D-Star mode, Yaesu's new C4FM mode, Alinco's digital mode, NXDN (note: 6.25 kHz only), P25 Phase 1, etc. Interesting features include: 2000 Memories (in 40 banks of 50), Memory Scan, AM Synchronous Detection, Noise Reduction, Notch, Digital Data Display, Clock, Calendar, Alarm, Timer. The SD/SDHC jack supports logging functions. There is also a micro USB port. This radio will support field firmware updating. High performance is achieved since the receiver employs direct conversion below 18 MHz and triple conversion superheterodyne above 18 MHz. This very compact radio is only 7.1 x 2 x 8.5 inches (178х50х215mm). The rear panel features a single BNC antenna jack, speaker jack, aux jack and 12 VDC input jack. Please note that AOR receivers, including the AR-DV1, do not support trunk-tracking. The AR-DV1 comes with a BNC telescopic antenna, 4 Gb SD card.
- MOTOTRBO, DMR, dPMR, APCO P25, NX DN, D-Star, Yaesu, Kenwood and Alinco EJ-47U as well as conventional analog signals including AM, wide and narrow FM, upper and tower sideband and CW
- Giving monitoring operators the ability to receive a wide variety of digital and analog frequencies, the AR-DV1 can be used by military, federal state and local law enforcement agencies, emergency managers, diplomatic services, news-gathering operations and home monitoring enthusiasts in areas where government law enforcement, amateur radio operators and public safety agencies use different digital formats.
- The AR-DV1 can be operated independently or computer controlled (programmer friendly command list supplied) for easier programming and monitoring.
- Wide band coverage from 1OOkHz to 1300MHz
- Built-in SO/SDHC card reader for audio recording