as of 01/18/2022 (Details)
The APG VTC320-BL1617 Stratis cash drawer is black, has a decorative chrome strip, is suitable for temporarily storing money at a point of sale, and can be used with a computer tablet and an APG VTK-BL0711 Stratis tablet holder (each sold separately) for creating an integrated, tablet-based point-of-sale system. The MultiPRO 320 interface contains an 8P8C (RJ45) modular jack and can be used to connect the cash drawer to a 24V receipt printer (cable and printer sold separately). A USB port can be used to connect and power the computer tablet (sold separately). Routing channels under the cover can be used to hide and manage cables. The cash drawer is made of steel for strength and durability. The plastic till has five bill compartments and five coin compartments for organizing money by denomination. Hold-downs keep bills securely in place and flip up for inserting or retrieving bills. The four-function lock on the drawer has functions to lock the drawer closed, lock open, open electronically using a connected host device, or open manually. Two slots allow checks, credit card receipts, or other transaction media to be inserted into the storage area under the till without opening the cash drawer. The cash drawer measures 16.2 x 17.25 x 5.25 inches (W x D x H). (W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back; H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point.) The cash drawer is tested to withstand at least 1 million operations.APG Cash Drawer manufactures cash drawers and other point-of-sale equipment. The company, founded in 1978, is headquartered in Minneapolis, MN.
- Black cash drawer with chrome strip for temporarily storing money at point of sale
- Suitable with computer tablet and holder (each sold separately) for creating integrated, tablet-based point-of-sale system
- MultiPRO 320 interface for connecting to 24V receipt printer (cable and printer sold separately)
- Plastic till with five bill compartments and five coin compartments for organizing money by denomination
- Measures 16.2" x 17.25" x 5.25"