as of 12/02/2023 (Details)
The AR Blue Clean AR383 electric pressure washer quickly blasts away dirt, mold, moss and grime to reveal a fresh clean look. Pressure clean wood surfaces like decks, siding and fences clean to look new again with no need to sand, scrape, or paint. Safe to use on most concrete, stone and stucco surfaces. Clean cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, ATVs and bicycles in minutes. Don't forget patio furniture, garbage cans, pet cages, lawn mowers, outdoor equipment and much more. The AR383 electric pressure washer features a 1.5 HP with 13 AMP universal motor and tri-axial pressure washer plunger pump delivering a peak 1900 PSI to make it a powerful, durable and reliable electric pressure washer. Much quieter than a gasoline pressure washer. The AR383 is certified by CSA International for safety. AR Blue Clean is a consumer line of pressure washers from Annovi Reverberi (abbreviated AR) an Italian high pressure pump company with 58 years of pump building experience. All AR Blue Clean products sold in the United States are serviced by friendly employees of AR North America located in Fridley, Minnesota. Once you purchase one of our pumps feel free to contact us at anytime by phone or email using the information found in the owner's manual. We design our pressure washers to be exceptionally easy to use with the highest tolerance standards which helps set themselves apart from all others. If you value durability and demand professional-level cleaning results the AR383 is your choice when quality matters. We are confident you will notice the difference instantly.
- OUTDOOR CLEANING POWER: Make quick cleaning jobs of decks, patios, siding, driveways, outdoor furniture, cars, trucks, RVs, ATVs and more.
- ATTACHMENTS INCLUDED: Professional-style pressure washer gun, 2 different pressure washer wands, 20 foot high pressure hose, 14 oz. detergent bottle and 2 high pressure quick change wands with pressure washer turbo and variable nozzles.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Conserves water by using 80% less water with 40% more power than a standard garden hose. Quieter than gas engine models.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Pull it out of the box, insert the hose reel and attach the handle. Connect the high pressure hose and garden hose. Plug the GFCI to a 3 prong outlet with a ground. Pull the trigger to start cleaning.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: Best in class support. Contact us at anytime in Fridley, Minnesota. using the information found in the owner's manual.