as of 04/22/2021 (Details)
Made in the USA, ARK's Brick Stick Textured Chew Necklace provides a safe, wearable, and discrete solution for kids and adults who need to chew. One side features large bumps and the other features small bumps for varied tactile input - perfect for oral sensory seekers. Use this "chewelry" solution as an oral fidget (or even hand fidget) to help calm, soothe, and self-regulate during times of stress, or to better focus during homework and other activities. This blue pendant is made out of our "Xtra Xtra Tough" material, recommended for more avid chewers. Softer versions are available separately. Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic, these pendants are constructed out of medical grade, FDA compliant materials that contain NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex. Caution: This product is not a toy. The clasp and cord are not intended for chewing. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard. Not recommended for children under 5 years. Although these chew tools are made out of sturdy, medical grade materials, they are not indestructible. Some individuals (particularly those with heavy oral needs and aggressive biting/chewing) may be able to damage the tools. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary when the item shows signs of wear and tear.
- A chewable, wearable, and discrete sensory solution for all of your chewing needs.
- One side features large bumps and the other features small bumps for varied tactile input - perfect for oral sensory seekers and/or as a hand fidget
- It's available in three different toughness levels. This blue one is XXT ("Xtra Xtra Tough"), recommended for more avid chewers. Softer versions are also available separately for more mild chewers (to find these, use the search bar above and type in "ARK Brick Stick")
- Each pendant measures about 2.5 inches long by ⅝ inch wide by ½ an inch thick. Because of the long shape, it can reach the back molars for the most proprioceptive feedback to the jaw and masseter muscle where input is needed the most.
- Designed, manufactured, AND assembled by ARK Therapeutic in South Carolina, USA.