as of 01/27/2022 (Details)
The Crosshair V Formula-Z features the AMD 990FX / SB950 chipset and uses the new DDR3 T-Topology Design, supporting 2400(O.C.) MHz, offering optimum performance for hardcore gamers and performance seekers. Supporting the latest AMD Socket AM3+, rich with exclusive gamer-oriented features and designs, this motherboard provides gamers with the high-end specs that they seek. With a new Socket AM3+, it offers usability of Socket AM3 or AM3+, allowing the user a choice of previous or current AMD CPUs. The new 64MB BIOS ROM not only supports UEFI BIOS, but also leave rooms Windows 8 installation and updates! ASUS is always looking to stay ahead, and is proud to say that this motherboard is Windows 8 Support Ready, allowing the user to enjoy all of the Windows 8 features, such as Windows Fast Boot, Windows Secure Boot, and OEM Activation 3.0, as well as ASUS features such as Direct Key and Fast Boot Switch. Product Warranty for the Motherboard: 3 Years - Warranty period may differ regionally, please check with your purchase point.
- Extreme Engine Digi+ II Powerful combination of analog and digital design elements, allowing precise adjustments to create greater efficiency, stability, and performance for total system control!
- Windows 8 Support Ready Upgraded Hardware and Native BIOS Support, with Fast Boot Feature!
- Game First II Prioritize packets with an intuitive interface!
- Intel Gigabit LAN Experience the fast network connectivity!
- SupremeFX III Bring gaming and studio to life with HD!