as of 01/27/2022 (Details)
Genuine FTDI Chipset - Works with the latest Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux Drivers If you are tired of messing with the "counterfeit prolific chips" in the 'other' cables available on Amazon - this cable this is your answer. This cable works with the latest FTDI drivers The drivers are also downloadable directly from http://baofengtech.com/pccable Drivers are available which allow FTDI devices to work with the following operating systems: Windows, Max OSX, Linux, and Android Works with the BaoFeng UV-5Rs, UV-82s, BF-F8HP, and more! Works with the new AnyTone TERMN-8R, OBLTR-8R, NSTIG-8R, and ANILE-8R Works with the AnyTone, BaoFeng and Kenwood portable radios requiring the 2-pin KPG-22 type connector. Also works with other models of radios that use the same 2-pin configuration including: FDC, Linton, Puxing, Surecom, Weierwei, Wouxun, and Quansheng. Q: Do I need to "back-date" or install a prolific driver? A: NO - those procedures found online are for counterfeit cables. This cable will automatically install with the drivers on your computer. Q: My computer did not automatically install the driver - now what? A: Download the and update to the latest FTDI driver at: baofengtech.com/pccable or at anytonetech.com/anytone-usb-cable Q: I need help using the software A: Miklor.com is an excellent resource site for AnyTone and BaoFeng FAQs and Software questions.
- Genuine FTDI USB Programming Cable (Only Sold by BaoFengTech - insure BaoFengTech is your selected distributor to guarantee accuracy in receiving what is described)
- No Driver Issues - No old drivers needed - Plug and Play
- Unlike the common "clone" USB programming Cables available Amazon - These cables just work!
- Works with the new TERMN-8R, OBLTR-8R, NSTIG-8R, and ANILE-8R
- Helpful BaoFeng Guides and Programming Tips at Miklor.com