as of 04/02/2023 (Details)
The Autofiber Big Thirsty is an exceptionally soft and absorbent microfiber drying towel. Pamper your vehicle with the Autofiber Big Thirsty Car Wash Drying Towel. The micro-fibers guzzle water, with their super capillary action, like they've been stranded on a desert island; they are woven into a waffle pattern that wicks up water like dozens of mini windshield wipers. No chamois or cotton towel will beat this auto spa accessory when it comes to drying anything. For best results with delicate surfaces make sure your microﬁber is debris free and continuously rotate the towel to a clean towel surface when wiping. CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Wash prior to use: to remove residual lint and dye from the manufacturing process Wash separate from cotton products: so foreign lint is not picked up Wash light and dark separate: darker colors can bleed, microﬁber is not color fast Do not use bleach: it can break down the ﬁbers making them fragile & less absorbent Machine dry on low heat: high heat can melt the ﬁbers lessening the cleaning ability and making them rough Do not use fabric softeners: they leave ﬁlm and clog the "micro" ﬁbers For best results use Micro-Restore 'The Original Microﬁber Detergent'; only 2 oz. needed per 5 gallon load Household laundry detergents may not be eﬀective at fully cleaning microﬁber, and may leave a residue after washing
- EXTREME ABSORBENCY - Made with 230 grams (400 gsm) of microfiber waffle weave material, the Big Thirsty can soak up 7 times its weight in water. Plenty of capacity to dry an entire car or truck with one towel.
- SOFT AND GENTLE - We have spent years perfecting this super soft microfiber waffle weave drying towel material. It will not scratch your delicate car paint. Our competitors waffle weave towels feel rough to the touch and are not as gentle on paint.
- LARGE SIZE & EASY TO HANDLE- 25" x 36" is the perfect size. Easy to handle. Not too large to drag on the ground. Not too small to get the job done.
- CLEANING POWER OF MICROFIBER - The blend of 75% polyester and 25% polyamide high grade microfiber cuts through and collects, dirt and road grime, and soap and water when cleaning up a full or rinse-less car wash.
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST - In a world full of low quality, copy-cat, knock oﬀs; AUTOFIBER means quality automotive microﬁber, you can trust. We are committed to providing you with the best microﬁber tools, made from the ﬁnest microﬁber materials and yarns, for your automotive business or hobby. You will not ﬁnd these products on the shelves of big box stores, only in the garages of discerning car care enthusiasts.