as of 12/06/2021 (Details)
Autolite Iridium Xtreme Sport Spark Plugs are designed for powersport engines and feature a platinum finewire tip that helps with easy starting, reduces fouling of the spark plug, and ensures longer performance. Xtreme Sport spark plugs are engineered to meet or exceed OE designs and withstand the extreme operating temperatures experienced during a powersports engine’s combustion. They were designed with iridium-enhanced 0.6 mm finewire for improved ignitability, faster fuel combustion, and a more focused ignition versus standard plugs. They also provide up to 26 percent quicker starts compared to that of standard plugs and as much as 21 percent less hydrocarbon emissions than standard plugs, which promotes better fuel efficiency and horsepower. Since its inception, the Autolite brand has provided the automotive aftermarket and Original Equipment manufacturers the highest quality ignition products. Autolite has been in operation for over 100 years and has produced more than 11 billion spark plugs and glow plugs. These plugs are specifically designed for each application to meet or exceed OE quality and performance. Autolite makes plugs for Japanese, European, and Korean cars as well as plugs for Lawn & Garden and Power Sports. As a leading supplier of spark plugs, the Autolite brand has the right ignition products for your application, regardless of make or model, import or domestic.
- Designed for motorcycles, ATVs, jet skies, boats, and snowmobiles
- 0.6mm diameter finewire tip design with sport V-trim ground electrode provides more horsepower than a standard plug and better fuel efficiency than a worn plug
- Up to 26 percent quicker engine starts than leading standard plugs providing less battery/starter wear and less kick-starting effort required for dirt bikes
- More focused ignition to prevent fouling, for reliable starting in any season or weather condition
- Meets or exceeds OE (Original Equipment) design