as of 01/23/2022 (Details)
Bring an added level of professionalism to any presentation with the AVerVision PL50 visualizer. Use the large embedded light box to display A4-sized x-rays or rows of film slides and negatives clearly to a full lecture hall. Let PL50's vibrant colors and sharp images engross your audience, while allowing no detail to go unexamined thanks to the amazing 16X optical zoom and 240X total zoom capabilities. Accentuate your expertise with the AVerVision PL50 visualizer. With 5 megapixels of display power, the PL50 is primed for crisp text, bright fluid images and vivid colors.
- With 5 megapixels of display power, the PL50 is primed for crisp text, bright fluid images and vivid colors
- At 30fps, you get smooth movement, videos and images, without any bumps, lags or freezes at 1080p Image quality
- Equipped with a built in 8.3" x 11.7" lightbox, the PL50 is perfect for displaying x-rays for a science class, slides for a history presentation and negatives for photography class
- Use the PL50 to snap a quick picture or record student presentations where you can then store the image or presentation on the camera itself, to a USB drive or a connected computer-with just the click of a button
- The PL50's collapsing arm and camera head fold neatly for easy storage in your classroom or AV cart after class