Regular Price: $29.95
Deal: $29.95 (SAVE Now!)
as of 03/03/2021 (Details)
The Kids N' Such Diaper Caddy Organizer is a strong and lightweight tote basket that is perfect for keeping things together so changing diapers and breastfeeding isn't a huge mess. Unlike a diaper bag that has everything zipped up and secured down, diaper organizer baskets keeps everything organized and accessible so you're not fumbling around or searching numerous pockets for the last diaper. Our diaper caddy is made of premium grey canvas that is easy to wipe clean and looks classy unlike the felt or floppy rope alternatives that collapse or allow your baby's essentials to fall completely out of the top. The best part is, our baby caddy organizer is large enough to hold enough diapers to last you ALL day. Simply refill the diapers and wipes each morning and you're good to go!
- WHILE OTHER BRANDS SELL DIAPER CADDIES THAT are small, flimsy and cheaply made, the Kids N' Such diaper caddy organizer is actually large (15"x12"x7"), made with premium canvas that's easy to clean, and has stiff dividers so your baby's essentials don't fall out.
- YOUR KIDS N SUCH DIAPER CADDY ORGANIZER ALSO HAS a unique zipper pocket to place breakables or sharp objects such as teething drops, medicine, or fingernail clippers that you don't want rolling around in your car or in reach of your little one.
- YOU CAN EASILY ORGANIZE EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR changing diapers or breastfeeding inside of your Kids N' Such baby caddy because there are 3 large interior sections for diapers, wipes, change of clothes, etc. and 8 outside pockets for nursing pads, toys, ointments, and more!
- CHANGING DIAPERS SHOULDN'T BE A messy and overwhelming task (even for dad), whether you're moving from one room to the next or headed out on a play date, you will be stocked and ready for anything that your baby needs.
- WE'RE MOMS TOO AND WE KNOW that quality matters. Our warranty extends beyond the use of just one child. We are so confident in the quality of our products that we guarantee them for life, from one child to the next.