Deal: $13.89 (SAVE Now!)
as of 09/20/2020 (Details)
Barbie doll celebrates diversity with unique fashion dolls that encourage real-world storytelling and open-ended dreams. With a wide variety of skin tones, eye colors, hair colors and textures, body types and fashions, the Barbie Fashionistas dolls are designed to reflect the world girls see around them today, offering them infinite ways to play out stories and express their style. This doll inspires new play possibilities with a manual wheelchair that has rolling wheels and a working brake. A ramp is included so Barbie doll can easily get in and out of the Barbie Dreamhouse (sold separately, subject to availability). Includes Barbie Fashionistas doll wearing fashions and accessories, wheelchair and ramp. Doll cannot stand or roll alone. Flat shoes fit dolls with articulated ankles or flat feet. Colors and decorations may vary.
- This line of 12 Barbie Fashionistas dolls includes 6 body types, 9 skin tones, 6 eye colors, 11 hair colors, 10 hairstyles and so many on-trend fashions and accessories!
- Barbie doll comes with a wheelchair and ramp.
- The chair's wheels really roll -- kids can just give it a push to get it moving or set the brake to keep it in place.
- Barbie doll has 22 "joints" across her neck, upper arms, elbows, wrists, torso, hips, upper legs, knees AND ankles so she can comfortably sit and maneuver in her wheelchair.
- A white top with colorful stripes and cut-out sleeves paired with faded denim pants are right on trend, especially when accessorized with her silvery sunglasses, yellow watch and white sneakers.
- Barbie doll's long blonde hair is styled straight for a modern look.
- Makes a great gift for kids 3 years and older because when a girl plays with Barbie, she imagines everything she can become!
- More variety makes collecting Barbie Fashionistas dolls even more fun -- collect them all (each sold separately, subject to availability).
Do you want ot get the Barbie Fashionistas Doll, Blonde with Rolling Wheelchair and Ramp, for 3 to 8 Year Olds?