Premium Foundation Makeup Brush – Flat Top Kabuki Great for Blending Liquid, Cream & Mineral Cosmetics or Translucent Powder
|Deal:||$11.97 (SAVE 0% Now!)|
|as of 09/21/2019 (Details)|
"It's not everyday you find a company that offers reasonably priced brushes that are high quality." This pro quality makeup brush series makes application easy, achieving the flawless look you desire. ❤ Flat Top: Our BEST SELLING Flat Top is most commonly used for foundation application to set the canvas. Easily stipple, then swirl and the brush does the rest, buffing out your foundation with zero lines and an airbrushed finish. The flat top gives all over, even coverage for even the most problematic skin type. ❤ Angled: Perfect for applying blush, the soft angle deposits just the right amount of pigment to the cheek for either a soft or dramatic look. It's firm enough for perfect blending without pulling. ❤ Flat Angled: Combines the blending application of the Flat with the contouring application of the Angled for highlighting and contouring. Get that precise line when carving out your cheekbones. Apply and blend out bronzer on your cheeks, hairline and jawline for a smooth, sculpted finish. ❤ Tapered: Looking for a brush that can apply under eye concealer as well as your finger? The large yet soft taper was designed for concealing under eye discoloration, fine lines and bags. Concealer seems to whisk and blend right into your skin. Also helps blend around the nose and mouth. ❤ Round: The round kabuki is most commonly used by mineral lovers. The round bristle head grabs just enough product without making a mess all over your face and distributes exactly where you want it. Blending and buffing minerals is super easy. Achieve a smooth, consistent finish every time. Before you buy another expensive makeup brush, give Beauty Junkees a try. We guarantee you will love our high quality makeup brushes, and if not, we'll refund your purchase, no questions asked. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? BUY TODAY!
- ✔ SAVE 50% OR MORE - Stop paying for the name! Before you spend more money on another expensive makeup brush, try Beauty Junkees professional quality makeup brushes and sponges. Our brushes are ½ the price of the brushes we've been compared to. You know - the big, $$$ brands!
- ✔ GET A SWEET DEAL - Buy Any 1 Kabuki Brush for $11.97, or get the set of 5 Brushes with a FREE Brush Holder for ONLY $39.97 (Value $84.85). Brush Holder measures 3.5" DIA X 8.75" H. This is a limited time offer.
- ✔ BUY TODAY WITH BEAUTY JUNKEES RISK FREE PROMISE - Buying a good brush online can be a daunting process. Try just one or the set. Be sure to read the follow up emails about how the pros recommend using each brush. Feel free to use different products and makeup techniques and see the difference a pro quality brush can make! If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, just return it for a no questions asked FULL REFUND!
- ✔ BRISTLE PERFECTION - The key to great makeup brushes are the bristles. Beauty Junkees Kabuki Brushes are made from high quality synthetic bristles that won't leave fur on your face. The bristles are soft, yet just the right density to pick up and distribute product evenly, and doesn't splay when you push down hard on it. Applies and blends like a dream! You will love how soft the bristles are even for the most sensitive skin, and cleaning is a breeze. Synthetic bristles use less product to achieve the desired look. You will find yourself asking, "Where have you been all my life?!" The dense bristle head works exceptionally for any kind of base including BB cream, liquid foundations, powdered minerals, and setting powders too.
- ✔ UNIQUE VERSATILITY - Looking for medium to heavy buildable coverage? The Beauty Junkees BEST SELLING Flat Top is most commonly used for foundation application to set the canvas. Easily stipple, then swirl and the brush does the rest, buffing out your foundation with zero lines and an airbrushed finish. The flat top gives all over, even coverage for even the most problematic skin type (redness, uneven skin tones, large pores, acneic, dermatitis). Perfect for stippling, buffing, blending, contouring, and finishing. Get smooth, streak free coverage and touch up perfection every time.
Do you want ot get the Premium Foundation Makeup Brush – Flat Top Kabuki Great for Blending Liquid, Cream & Mineral Cosmetics or Translucent Powder?