as of 04/19/2021 (Details)
The Lettuce Raft manufactured by Beaver Plastics is ideally suited for home small and large commercial hydroponic and aquaponic systems. Lettuce rafts float in tanks filled with water and nutrients known as Deep Water Culture or DWC for short and cultivate healthy nutritious and locally grown produce for homes restaurants and markets. The Lettuce Raft is available in four different hole counts 18 28 36 and 72, dimensions 24" x 48" x 1", and are suitable for a wide variety of herbs and vegetables including basil Romaine Bibb lettuces and other leafy greens kale peppers micro greens Asian vegetables and more. Made from food-grade material and incorporating Beaver Plastics' Sealed Surface Technology Lettuce Rafts resist water penetration and help ensure product durability and longevity and reduce costs for growers.
- Ideal and proven for deep water culture for commercial and home hydroponic and aquaponic systems
- Sealed Surface Technology (SST) resists water penetration extends usage and reduces replacement raft costs
- Used in indoor and outdoor growing environments
- Available in varying plant densities giving growers many crop variety selections
- Made from recyclable food-grade material