as of 02/01/2023 (Details)
PREMIUM MALE BELLY BAND FOR DOGS, TRAINING AND INCONTINENCE Male belly wraps for dogs, or dog belly bands, can assist you in housetraining your dog or puppy. The soft, premium fabric and fun prints make housetraining a little more pleasant for everyone involved. Belly bands work great for incontinent dogs, as well as for dogs that urinate when they are nervous or excited. Our absorbent belly band wraps around the dog's rear girth, adding a layer of protection between dogs who "mark" and your furniture or carpet. Clean-up is much faster and easier than removing a pet stain from your home! The belly band can also aid in your housebreaking efforts. Once your pet learns that he just wets into the belly bands instead of hitting his target, he may be discouraged from marking altogether. For use with any sanitary pad (not included). The mesh liner offers 2 different options for placing the pad: 1) For dogs who may have a desire to chew the pad, place the pad underneath the mesh liner; or 2) Attach the disposable pad on top of the mesh liner. Sizing: Measure your dog loosely around his rear waist where the male wrap would lie. Add at least 1" to accommodate a disposable pad. If your dog is between two sizes, please size up. Fit is adjustable with hook and loop closures. Care Instructions: Machine wash on gentle cycle in cold water with a mild detergent (do not bleach). Tumble dry on low heat or line dry. Made in the USA.
- Comfortable and absorbent for incontinent or "marking" dogs
- Male belly bands help with incontinence problems and/or for house training
- Use with any disposable pad (maxi pads work well), not included. Machine washable
- Great for travel, visiting, or for foster dog environments
- Made in the USA from high quality, anti-pill fleece for maximum comfort and durability