as of 02/01/2023 (Details)
PetAg® Bene-Bac® Plus Pet Gels are recommended to insure your pet's normal digestion any time your pet may experience stresses from changing nutritional or environmental conditions. Every Bene-Bac® Pet Gel multidose syringe contains 15 grams of gel providing a concentration of seven beneficial live-culture probiotic digestive bacteria. Bene-Bac® Gel probiotics are fat encapsulated to insure maximum survivability through the stomach acids of the digestive tract to reach the intestines. Product is "Safety-Sealed" and secured to a hard-card backing insuring your product arrives safe with no loose syringes. Great for breeders or average pet owners, Bene-Bac® Pet Gel syringes insure you have the probiotics you need when you need them. Use the easy to use dial-a-dose syringe to give the indicated dose when a new pet arrives home, when traveling (before departure and upon arrival), one to two hours after worming, at birth, prior to supplementing the newborn's diet with milk replacer, at weaning, when dietary changes occur or as indicated by your veterinarian when pets are treated with antibiotics. Provides a guaranteed 20 million colony forming units (CFU) per gram of viable, lactic acid producing bacteria. If diarrhea or anorexia (loss of appetite) persist, contact your veterinarian. Bene-Bac® probiotics are also available in other sizes and in powder form. Made in the USA.
- A concentration of 7 beneficial live-culture digestive bacteria. Easily digested for instant energy.
- Easy to use Dial-a-Dose syringe is "Safety-Sealed" to insure safe arrival.
- BONUS: Includes one free 1g travel size gel.
- Crowds out harmful intestinal organisms to help boost your pet's immune system.
- 1-Year Date-Code Guarantee from Nature's Horse! Made in the USA.