as of 10/24/2021 (Details)
Would you like to unlock the secret to healthier hair?HairAnew by Naturenetics is a scientifically balanced combination of 11 active ingredients, designed to give you healthier more vibrant hair. As well as having the same amount of the Biotin (5000mcg) as many of the pure Biotin supplements, it also includes 10 other specially selected vitamins, minerals, trace elements and amino acids to help nourish and stimulate your hair follicles from the inside out.HairAnew is uniquely formulated to address vitamin deficiencies that could be the cause of hair loss. It is also designed to promote cell growth and provide support to the natural hair follicle cycle.The benefits don't stop there; this combination of ingredients also promotes healthier skin and nails.HairAnew is:Manufactured in the USA in an FDA / NSF certified, humidity controlled facility- Tested at 3 stages during the manufacturing process, to ensure the ingredients meet the label claim in full- The only product available with this exact combination of hair stimulating ingredients- Recommended by hairdressers- Backed by a full money back guarantee - if you don't see any results you have 100 days to claim your money back in full, no questions, no hasslesClick 'Add to Cart' now, so you can try start experiencing healthier more vibrant hair, or your money back!
- 11 active hair nourishing ingredients, including 5000mcg Biotin (the same or more than supplements that just contain Biotin)
- Scientifically formulated to address vitamin deficiencies that could be the cause of hair loss, to promote cell growth, and to provide support to the natural hair follicle cycle
- FREE of wheat, gluten, egg, soybeans, fish, shellfish, peanuts & tree nuts. Contains NO artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or preservatives. Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans
- Includes risk free "No Change, No Charge" 100% Money Back Guarantee. If for any reason you don't get results, let us know and you get a full refund - no questions, no hassles
- Manufactured in the USA, in a 120,000sq ft. FDA registered, NSF certified, state-of-the-art humidity controlled facility, with strict adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)