as of 10/16/2021 (Details)
Birkenstock Mayari sandals are the elegant and comfortable summer companion for active and fashion-conscious ladies. The model impresses with a successful combination of design and comfort. These sandals are particularly casual and shown here in a version made of high-quality, oiled nubuck leather with open-selvedge finish.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed / Upper: oiled nubuck leather / Footbed lining: suede / Sole: EVA. Details: two straps, each with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle; toe loop. Made in Germany.
- Regular (R): Measure the width of your foot across the broadest point by standing on a ruler to give you an idea of the width you need. Most are regular and is not slim and has a larger toe box. Designed for medium to wide feet. (Women's U.S. widths B-C+ and Men's U.S. widths D-EE).
- Footbed material: Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning. The deep heel cup, longitudinal arch support, stability, transverse arch support, raised toe bar help circulation, grip, and toe.
- Outsole: EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.
- This high-quality product is very gentle on the skin, and it's comfortable while also being very durable. Never have sore feet and enjoy your new shoes. Keep them for years and no matter the style these will be a classic.