Deal: $94.95 (SAVE Now!)
as of 10/24/2020 (Details)
Blackpath Adjustable Dogbone Style Lowering Link Kit. Fits: 2006-2014 Yamaha FZ1, 2006-2009 Yamaha R6S, 1999-2005 Yamaha R6, 1999-2006 Yamaha R1. adjustable lowering link will drop your bike to the exact ride height you desire. The turnbuckle design allows you to adjust the height anywhere from 0-4 whenever you want with a simple turn of the center hex body, without having to remove and reinstall the linkage. Many aftermarket linkages on the market today are made from low grade aluminum. These linkages will NOT hold up to the weight of your bike while riding. Do not put your life at risk. Our linkages are crafted from carbon steel and include two American made heavy duty rodends. We want to make sure our links will NEVER fail on you. High strength, high integrity kits backed by a 30 day satisfaction guarantee and lifetime warranty on both parts and hardware.
- Fits 2006 - 2014 Yamaha FZ1; 2006 - 2009 Yamaha R6S; 1999 - 2005 Yamaha R6; 1999 - 2006 Yamaha R1
- Allows the rear of the bike to be lowered up to 4" from stock to improve comfort and handling
- Includes 1x adjustable lowering links
- The end links are machined from high-carbon steel for superior strength whilt the body is CNC machined from aerospace-grade billet aluminum and anodized silver for maximum protection from the elements
- Comes with detailed Installation Instructions
Do you want ot get the Black Path – Yamaha 0″ – 4″ Adjustable Rear Lowering Link Kit FZ1 + R6S + R6 + R1 Motorcycle Drop Links (Silver) T6 Billet + Steel?