as of 04/14/2021 (Details)
Fits: 2000-2014 Harley Davidson Softail, Breakout, Fatboy Models. BlackPath's Harley Davidson adjustable rear shock lowering kit will provide your Softail with an adjustable 0-2 of rear drop while maintaining the comfort of your stock shocks. Lowering your bike improves ride comfort and will give you a better stance as well as improving handling. This kit offers an infinite amount of adjustability anywhere from 0-2, rather than offering only a single ride setting. Each part is individually C.N.C. machined from high-strength 1025 steel to exact tolerances for a perfect fitment. Comes with installation instructions, and requires a press to install, but can also be done with a drill press. Not recommended to install with hand tools.
- Fits 2000 - 2014 Harley-Davidson Softail , Breakout, and Fatboy models
- Allows the rear of the bike to be lowered up to 2" from stock to improve comfort and handling
- Includes 2x adjustable lowering links
- CNC machined from high-strength steel for maximum durability and polished for a great look
- Comes with detailed Installation Instructions