as of 05/07/2021 (Details)
Fits Kawasaki 2003 - 2008 Ninja ZX-6R, 2003 - 2006 Ninja ZX-6RR, 2003 - 2009 Ninja Z1000, Ninja ZX-10R, 1998 - 2002 ZX-12R, 2006 - 2014 ZX-14R, 2008 - 2014 Concours 1400. Our BlackPath AIS Block-Off Plates are designed to replace the stock Air-Induction System installed on modern bikes. The air induction system (AIS) burns unburned exhaust gases by injecting fresh air (secondary air) into the exhaust port, causing the familiar popping sound from most exhausts on deceleration, especially when using aftermarket exhausts. Installing our Block Off plates removes the popping and reduces exhaust temperatures. With the installation of Black Path Block Off Plates, you will be able to reduce unnecessary weight on your bike, remove engine clutter, and have a more accurate Air/Fuel ratio for tuning your bike, allowing for more power and smoother throttle delivery throughout the rev range. BlackPath's units are CNC machined from billet aluminum at precision tolerances for a perfect fit. Safety is our primary concern, we personally test and use all our products on our own vehicles and we guarantee that they will NEVER fail.
- Fits Kawasaki 2003 - 2008 Ninja ZX-6R, 2003 - 2006 Ninja ZX-6RR, 2003 - 2009 Ninja Z1000, Ninja ZX-10R, 1998 - 2002 ZX-12R, 2006 - 2014 ZX-14R, 2008 - 2014 Concours 1400
- Removes the air induction system and eliminates popping on deceleration and improves throttle response
- Includes 2x AIS block-off plates
- CNC machined from aerospace-grade billet aluminum and anodized black for maximum protection from the elements
- Comes with detailed Installation Instructions