as of 05/15/2021 (Details)
0"-4" Adjustable Lowering Kit. Fits: 2006-2010 Suzuki GSX-R 600 (All Models) 2006-2010 Suzuki GSX-R 750 (All Models) & 2007-2008 Suzuki GSX-R 1000 (All Models) BlackPath's Suzuki GSX-R Series lowering kit is the perfect way to customize your bike to fit your specific needs. With a lowered seat height you can now have firm foot placement at stops, more control over your bike and confidence at lower speeds, as well as an improved lowered look. We have designed this lowering kit to last! CAD engineered and CNC machined from 7075-T651 Aluminum and anodized Black for superior fit and finish. Unlike many lowering kits of the market, we use an aluminum which is 20% harder than 6061-T6 Aluminum, allowing us to machine with no metal flex and superior precision. This kit has been engineered to provide up to a 4" drop to the seat height of the motorcycle. Our easy-to-adjust lowering links can accommodate your bike in various height positions. Installs in less than 20 minutes and increases your rear traction for a more fluid ride. Adjusts quickly and easily without the need to remove the links. Theres no need for any cutting or modifications. Backed by our 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty on both parts and hardware. Comes with full installation instructions included.
- Fits: 2006 - 2010 Suzuki GSX-R600; 2006 - 2010 Suzuki GSX-R750, & 2007 - 2008 Suzuki GSX-R1000
- Allows the rear of the bike to be lowered up to 4" from stock to improve comfort and handling
- Includes 1x adjustable lowering link kit
- The end links are machined from high-carbon steel for superior strength whilt the body is CNC machined from aerospace-grade billet aluminum and anodized black for maximum protection from the elements
- Comes with detailed Installation Instructions