as of 11/27/2021 (Details)
Front Lowering Kit. Fits: Suzuki LTZ 400 & Kawasaki KFX400. NOT designed for jumping. This high grade billet machined lowering link will lower your ATV by 3 1/2" and increase front track width by 2". The rear is an adjustable link that will lower your ATV anywhere from 1"- 4". This is perfect for those looking to improve handling of their ATV for flat track racing or trail riding. Made in the USA from aircraft grade 6061 T6 aluminum, so expect this product to last! Install is very easy and can be completed in minutes. This kit is designed to work on Stock A-Arms only. Front kit simply bolts between the bottom shock mount on the A-arm and the shock. Rear kit directly replaces the stock link that's bolted to the swingarm. High strength, high integrity kits backed by a 30 day satisfaction guarantee and lifetime warranty on both parts and hardware.
- Fits: Suzuki LTZ 400 & Kawasaki KFX400
- This kit is designed to work on Stock A-Arms only
- Same day shipping if payment is received before 1 PM EST during any business day
- Product comes with Lifetime Warranty, backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee or your money back!
- Comes with detailed Installation Instructions