as of 05/17/2021 (Details)
This B&M TH-350 Street/Strip Automatic Transmission is a complete, ready to run unit, providing firm shifts and a standard shift pattern for high performance street and mild strip use. It was completely blue printed during assembly and then all individual parts were brought within the exclusive B&M factory specifications and tolerances. This precision, hand-built unit is priced for the street enthusiast, and includes many features for improved endurance and performance. The direct drum bushing is extra wide, the forward and direct pistons have been machined, and the valve body has been recalibrated. There are many other new parts, including high performance friction plates, intermediate roller clutch, kickdown band with welded anchors, thrust bearings and races, adjustable modulator, and detent control link with breather and filter.
- Quality B&M automatic transmission designed and priced for the street enthusiast
- TH-350 model with 2.52:1 first gear ratio, 1.52:1 second gear ratio, and 6 inch tailshaft
- Features many new parts to come up to B&M factory specs and tolerances
- Provides improved performance and endurance for street and mild strip use
- Backed by the manufacturer with a 90 day limited warranty