as of 07/05/2022 (Details)
The Briggs & Stratton 6231 Standby Generator Cold Weather Kit will help ensure smooth starting and reliable operation in the winter months. Tested to start at 25-degrees Fahrenheit, this kit is compatible with Briggs & Stratton 16,000-watt to 20,000 watt standby generator systems. Each kit includes a battery warmer and oil heaters to keep your generator running smoothly. The thermostatically-controlled battery warmers and oil heaters activate as the temperature drops. Keep your Briggs & Stratton generator in top condition to always deliver peak performance with engine preventative maintenance. For more than a century, Briggs & Stratton branded engines and power equipment have helped consumers get the job done. Known for hard-working, dependable, efficient products, Briggs & Stratton is the world's largest producer of gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. Briggs & Stratton products are designed, manufactured, marketed and serviced in over 100 countries on all seven continents. Visit www.amazon.com/briggsstratton for more information on Briggs & Stratton and our extensive line of products.
- Compatible with Briggs & Stratton 16kw-20kw Standby Generator Systems
- Ensures smooth starting and reliable operation in the winter months
- Includes battery and oil warmers, thermostatically-controlled to activate as temperature drops
- Tested to start at 25-degrees Fahrenheit
- Briggs & Stratton has provided reliable engine power for over 100 years - Trust the power experts at Briggs & Stratton for complete peace of mind