Deal: $12.98 (SAVE Now!)
as of 08/13/2020 (Details)
Unscrew the aerator from faucet. If faucet threads are on the outside, attempt to attach the system directly to the faucet. If faucet threads are on the inside, select the proper adapter and washer provided and attach to the faucet. Support the base and insert the water filter until it clicks. Turn on the faucet to flush the new filter for 5 minutes. The 100 gallon filter life begins after this. Replace filter after approximately 100 gallons or about every 4 months.
- 1 basic faucet water filter system with 1 filter
- 1 water filter can filter up to 100 gallons of tap water
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor, lead, cryptosporidium and giardia cysts, harmful contaminants often found in tap water
- Multistage water filter features extra layer to trap sediment
- BPA-free water filter system has standard filter life indicator
Do you want ot get the Brita Basic On Tap Faucet Water Filter System?