as of 10/04/2022 (Details)
The Marathon ClickTight convertible car seat has the patented ClickTight Installation System, a layer of side impact protection, and SafeCell Impact Protection for peace of mind while you're on the go with your child. Car seat installation is easy as buckling a seatbelt thanks to the ClickTight Installation System. In the Marathon Car Seat you are surrounded in safety. This convertible car seat features the patented Britax SafeCell Impact Protection system which includes a steel frame, energy absorbing base, V shaped tether to minimize seat rotation and staged release stitches that slow and reduce forward movement in the event of a crash. Britax designed the Marathon ClickTight Car Seat with a strong layer of side energy absorption; a deep foam lined shell will shield your child from side impacts. Plush foam padding and fabric, along with 7 recline positions ensures premium comfort for your child. The 14 position easy adjust harness grows along with your child and you can change the height of the seat with just the push of a button no rethreading necessary. The Marathon car seat can be used rear facing 5 40 pounds and forward facing 20 65 pounds, child standing height 49” or less. Car seat dimensions 23” D x 18.5” W x 23.5” H. 14 Position harness slot heights 8.35” to 17.7”. FAA approved.
- Easy installation: Patented ClickTight makes car seat installation as simple as buckling a seat belt; The shoulder width is 16 inches; The child seated shoulder height rear facing is 7.6 to 18.65 inches and the child seated shoulder height forward facing is 12 to 18.65 inches
- No rethreading, ever: 14 position harness, 2 position buckle for a comfortable fit as your child grows
- Relax and Recline: 7 recline positions ensure comfort and the best vehicle installation angle
- Surrounded in safety: A layer of side impact protection, steel frame and impact absorbing base
- Fits: Rear facing 5 to 40 pounds and forward facing 20 to 65 pounds; Dimensions: 23 x 18.5 x 23.5 inches (LxWxH)