as of 07/05/2022 (Details)
Create amazing black/Red labels using DK 2251 or cost effective, paper labels for packages, name badges, postage* and more. Ultra fast, printing up to 110 standard address labels per minute with black text at 300dpi. Easy to read monochrome LCD screen allows for standalone use. Create and print labels from your mobile device when connected to a wireless network. Add an optional li ion battery for a complete mobile solution. Easy to integrate with free software development kits (windows, iOS and Android). Convenient, Brother DK drop in labeling supplies. No ink or toner needed. Windows and Mac compatible.
- Flexible connectivity the QL 820NWB network label printer features Bluetooth wireless technology, Ethernet and Wireless (802.11B/g/N) interfaces
- Also offers a USB host interface for use with a peripheral such as a Scanner
- Ultra fast, up to 110 standard address labels per minute with black text at 300dpi
- Easy to read monochrome LCD screen allows for standalone use
- Print amazing black/red labels using DK 2251; Maximum Label Length: 3 feet