as of 11/30/2023 (Details)
C.E.T. Veggie Dent are vegetable-based chews that work with a dog’s chewing action to freshen breath, reduce plaque, and decrease tartar formation. C.E.T. Veggie Dent Chews are supported by the Veterinary Oral Health Council for their ability to control tartar in dogs. That means you can feel confident that you are providing your dogs with effective dental care between vet visits. Animal protein free and wheat gluten-free. Dogs love the taste. C.E.T Veggie Dent Tartar Control Chews recommended to be given to dogs once a day for best results. Available in three sizes : extra-small, small and regular.
- Cleans teeth and freshens breath when chewed once a day by dogs
- Awarded the VOHC Seal of Acceptance for its ability to protect against tartar build up
- Highly palatable vegetable-based chews for dogs; No animal-origin ingredients
- Easy-to-hold Z-shape design and tough, chewy consistency
- Wheat gluten free; Free of animal protein