Deal: $250.00 (SAVE Now!)
as of 09/30/2020 (Details)
The ReaderPen from C-Pen is major technological breakthrough for anyone learning English and is a life-saver for those who suffer from reading difficulties such as dyslexia. This portable text scanner is a pocket-sized device that reads text out aloud with an English human-like digital voice. The built-in dictionaries puts a selection of definitions in your hands for instant and easy access.. Simply pass the trigger across a word and it instantly displays the definition while reading it aloud. The ReaderPen iss also a scanner for capturing lines of text and uploading to a PC or Mac, allowing users to review and edit their scanned text, with no additional software required. Just connect the pen up to a computer with an included USB cable and the ReaderPen appears as any other storage device. The ReaderPen is half the size of other portable scanners on the market and at 50g is half the weight. Importantly, this means it can be used by a younger generation of English learners, making this learning tool suitable for children (age 6+) and adults. Other features include a built-in voice recorder with playback for note taking or to help people with limited working memory.
- Hear individual words and lines of text read aloud. Completely self-contained, NO computer or Wi-Fi required to use reading function
- Multiple built-in dictionaries to search definitions including the Oxford Primary Dictionary
- Scans in multiple English accents and languages, including French and Spanish, Record audio to review later, helping people with a limited working memory
- Optionally scan and transfer text to PC or Mac, directly via USB or from the 8GB storage, with no additional software required
- Package includes ReaderPen, carry case, USB cable, instruction manual, and earphones
Do you want ot get the C-Pen Reader?