as of 10/21/2021 (Details)
The Camco Heavy-Duty PowerGrip Adapter (15-Amp Standard Male to 50-Amp 90-Degree Locking Female, 12-Inch) is designed to allow you to connect your 50-amp RV or boat power inlet to a 15-amp extension cord. Extremely flexible in design, the cord is coated with a heavy-duty flame retardant, heat-resistant PVC sheath that serves as protection from the outdoor elements, wear and tear. A hassle-free PowerGrip handle helps assist in gripping, plugging and unplugging without straining or damaging the adapter. It features a 15-amp standard male (NEMA 5-15P) and a 90-degree 50-amp locking female (NEMA SS2-50R) end. Rated for 125 volts/1875 watts and constructed with 100% copper, 10/3-gauge wires for superior conductivity. This product includes a limited 12-month .
- Converts Electrical Connection Type: Designed to allow you to connect your 50-amp RV power inlet of your RV or boat to a 15-amp extension cord.
- High Conductivity: Heavy-duty 15-amp standard male (NEMA 5-15P) and 90-degree 50-amp female (NEMA SS2-50R) electrical heads. Rated for 125 volts/1875 watts. Constructed with 100% copper, 10/3-gauge wires for superior conductivity.
- Flexible, Safe and Durable Construction: Adapter cord is extremely flexible and is coated with a heavy-duty flame retardant, heat-resistant PVC sheath that serves as protection from wear and tear, as well as outdoor elements.
- Hassle-Free PowerGrip Plug: The patented PowerGrip handle eliminates frustration by assisting users in safely and conveniently gripping, plugging, and unplugging the female end without straining or damaging the adapter.
- 90-Degree Heads: Help reduce pressure and stress on the adapter and its connection.
- Limited 12-Month : Camco warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service conditions for 12 months from date of first purchase.