Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 20mm f/1.8G ED Lens
|Deal:||$716.95 (SAVE 10% Now!)|
|as of 06/19/2019 (Details)|
The AF-S NIKKOR 20mm f/1.8G ED from Nikon is a wide-angle lens that is compatible with both full frame FX and DX crop sensor cameras. The fast f/1.8 maximum aperture allows a shallow depth of field for selective focus use, as well as shooting in low-light situations. The lens provides a 94° angle of view (30mm, 70° equivalent on DX-format cameras), and has a minimum focus distance of 7.8", allowing you to get close to your subject while isolating it from the background. Two aspherical and two Extra-low Dispersion elements with Nano Crystal Coating reduce sagittal flare and chromatic aberration, producing sharp images throughout the frame. Nikon's Rear Focusing System eliminates change in physical length of the lens when focusing. A Silent Wave Motor provides quick, near-silent autofocusing. A soft pouch and lens hood are included.
- Compact, lightweight, FX-format lens that combines the ultra-wide perspective of a 20mm focal length, the low-light capabilities and shallow depth of field of an f/1.8 maximum aperture and the superb optical characteristics of an advanced NIKKOR prime lens
- Aspherical lens elements and Extra-low Dispersion glass elements with Nano Crystal Coat combat sagittal flare and chromatic aberration for superb, sharp rendering across the entire frame
- Innovative Silent Wave Motor (SWM) uses ultrasonic waves for fast, acurrate, near quiet autofocusing as close as 7.8-inches from your subject
- Delivers a 20mm, 94 degree angle of view that's ideal for stills or motion capture
- Produces beautifully blurred backgrounds in your photos and HD videos and lets you shoot at lower ISO settings to retain high image quality at its maximum aperture setting of f/1.8
Do you want ot get the Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 20mm f/1.8G ED Lens?