as of 10/16/2021 (Details)
※ Are these 15 cannoli tubes suitable for my baking pan? The size of each cannoli tube is 5 inches in length x 1.01 inches in width (12.5 x 2.7cm). 15 cannoli tubes with dough around can generally fill the baking pan measuring about 16x10inches (40x20cm) without a waste of space. (You may increase or decrease the number based on your own baking pan.) ※ How to make Cannoli with cannoli tubes? 1.Roll out an about 5-inch diameter circular piece of dough; 2.Wrap the circle around the cannoli tube and secure together; 3.Fry the dough with the tube still inside until golden to achieve that perfect shape; 4.Cool it down and tubes will slide out from the cooked shells. ※ Are these cannoli tubes easy to clean? · These almost Seamless cannoli tubes can avoid dough squashing into the seam, so it is easy to remove them from dough. · Smooth and non-stick premium stainless steel is easy to wash and maintain. · Dishwasher safe. ※ Worry that these cannoli tubes might be shelved after the first use? Don't worry. These cannoli tubes will become your most frequently-used daily kitchen wares. They can be used for making cannoli, Danish pastry, croissant, cream roll, etc. ※ NOTE： For better thermal conduction, the wall of tube is relatively thin; so please be careful of the tube edge in use. ※ Quality Guarantee Every piece of product has been carefully checked before packaging. ※ Refund Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, EURICA is pleased to refund you. EURICA endeavors to uphold any exceptional services that you have come to expect from us. Click Add to Cart NOW Before We Run Out of Stock Again!
- Quantity: 15 pieces; Size: 5x1.01inch (12.5x2.7cm); Price: Less than $0.65 per piece;
- Shape and Quality: Diagonal and tubular-shaped form with slant edges avoiding it rolling away; almost Seamless avoiding dough squashing into the seam, easy to clean and remove;
- Material: 100% food-grade non-stick premium stainless steel with a mirror finish, which is smooth, durable, and easy to wash and maintain;
- How to Use: Twine or wrap dough around these cannoli tube, bake in oven or fry in oil, and the hollow cannoli shells are ready to be filled with fillings. (Note: dry thoroughly after washing);
- Refund Guarantee: 100% satisfaction is our goal. You can return the product for a full refund for any reason.