as of 07/27/2021 (Details)
The Canon EOS 5DS R Digital SLR Camera shatters the status quo with a new 50.6 Megapixel, full-frame CMOS sensor. It cancels the low-pass filter (LPF) effect to provide even more fine edge sharpness and detail. Perfect for commercial and fine art photography. It features an advanced, 61-point High Density Reticular AF system that includes 41 cross-type AF points and EOS iTR AF for precise AF in numerous situations. A refined mirror control mechanism reduces vibration. Additional features: anti-flicker function, built-in bulb timer, crop function, Custom Quick Control screen, Time Release Lag, mirror lock-up, plus more!
- LPF (Low-pass filter) effect cancellation takes full advantage of the original resolving power of the 50.6 effective megapixels CMOS sensor, delivering even higher resolution images.
- Newly designed 50.6 Megapixel full-frame CMOS helps deliver ultra-high resolution images
- EOS Scene Detection System features a 150,000-pixel RGB+IR Metering Sensor
- 61-Point High Density Reticular AF including up to 41 cross-type AF points and EOS iTR
- Advanced mirror control mechanism and new user-selectable shutter release time lag