as of 07/24/2021 (Details)
The Canon EOS 6D DSLR camera features a 20.2 Megapixel Full-Frame CMOS sensor, a wide ISO range of 100-25600, expandable to L: 50, H1: 51200, and H2: 102400, for incredible image quality even in low light, and a DIGIC 5+ Image Processor delivers enhanced noise reduction and exceptional processing speed. 11-point AF including a high-precision center cross-type AF point with EV -3 sensitivity allows focusing in extreme low-light conditions. Additional features include: continuous shooting up to 4.5 fps, Full HD video with manual exposure control, multiple frame rates, built-in Wi-Fi, built-in GPS, 63-zone dual-layering metering sensor, 3.0-inch LCD Monitor, High Dynamic Range mode, weather-resistant construction, and much more. Outfit includes Canon EF 24-105mm IS STM zoom lens.
- Newly designed 20.2 Megapixel Full-Frame CMOS sensor
- New 11-point AF including a high-precision center cross-type AF point
- iFCL Metering with 63-zone dual-layer metering sensor that utilizes AF and color information
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmitter allows you to wirelessly transfer your images to social networking sites
- EOS HD Video with manual exposure control and multiple frame rates