as of 07/27/2021 (Details)
The Casio Men's Edifice Stainless Steel Multi-Function Chronograph Watch exists at the crossroads of comfort, style and functionality…which is where you should be. This dynamic timepiece kicks off with a 45.5mm stainless steel case and a stationary bezel with a textured edge. There are also pushers on both sides of the case, along with a protected screw-down crown on the right side. The watch's black dial is a flurry of function with a sliding inner bezel, silver-toned hour markers and hands, which are powered by quartz movement. The dial also features three chronograph sub-dials with 12-hour, 60-minute and 60-second displays, along with a date display window at the 3 'o clock position. The stainless steel three-link bracelet straps this watch to the wrist, while a fold-over push-button clasp with a safety ensures that it stays there. Finally, this watch offers water resistance up to 330 feet (100 meters).
- Casio presents a true gem with this timepiece, which includes many high-tech functions nestled in a striking stainless steel design.
- Quartz movement with analog display and 1/20-second chronograph
- Protective mineral dial window
- Features include slide-rotating inner bezel, screw-lock crown and case back, and date window at three o'clock position
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving