as of 10/24/2021 (Details)
Innovative technology and sleek, sporty style combine in Casio's Twin Sensor Watch #SGW100-1V. Temperature and direction readings make this rugged timepiece ideal for workouts, outdoor adventures, and water sports. There's also world time (29 time zones/48 cities), declination correction, a convenient stopwatch, four daily alarms and one snooze alarm, auto calendar, and a mineral glass for extra protection against scratching. Direction readings and time are indicated on a large LCD that is divided into three segments for a clear, easy-to-understand display. Water resistance to 660 feet and a rugged resin band ensure durability, while digital quartz movement provides reliable precision.
- Black and silver-tone resin watch featuring round dial with digital compass and world time
- Quartz movement with display
- Mineral crystal dial window
- Features buckle closure, day, date, and month functions, stop watch, daily alarms, alarm, screws around case, and auto calendar
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving